This abandoned concrete plant was built on the location of the site n°2 of the "Charbonnages du Bourbier" (former coal mining group). The activity of this coal factory goes back to the year 1923 until its closure in 1966. Two stones still testify of the location of the mine shafts (and the collapse of one of them in 1974). Located at the bottom of a coal tip, the main building from the more recent concrete plant stands where the machineries of the former coal mining were. Some rusty tanks and other stuffs are still inside of it. The building was closed in 2005 (year to be verified) and there's not much more information about that place we know.
ℹ️ Current state: abandoned